The FFPE invited you to a Conference :
« How to keep up my energy levels and avoid exhaustion? » Prevention of Burn-out
Ms Anne Everard
Author of « Guide du burn-out , Comment l'éviter , comment en sortir» ( Published in FR and NL, English version pending)
In a vibrant workshop, which includes many examples we find in our daily modern way, Anne Everard (author of “Le Guide du burn-out”) will cover the following:
• Understand the differences between fatigue, burn-out and depression
• Who is at risk of exhaustion?
• Are there more burn-outs now than before or have we become less resilient ?
• What are the 3 major things that have changed over the past 10 to 20 years that could explain why more people are suffering from exhaustion?
• How to recognise the 3 warning signs of exhaustion?
• We will spell out: what gives you energy and what drains you of energy?