On 24-25-26 October
VOTE FFPE List 6
MAINTAINING THE COHESION OF THE EUROPEAN PUBLIC SERVICE
DEFENDING ALL CATEGORIES OF STAFF
1. A coherent and motivating career for all
An open and transparent "job market" to promote everyone's talents.
A fluid career and diversified tasks for all.
All AD, AST, AST/SC, TA and CA posts must be published transparently in an electronic "Job market":
· Voluntary mobility facilitated for all ADs, including Heads of Units
· Unblocking of careers for AST and AST/SC
· Mobility prospects for Contract Agents 3a
· Prospects for permanent contracts for Contract Agents 3b through the inter-institutional and inter-agency dimension of this "Job market"
· Special training for Contract Agents 3b to prepare them for re-insertion in the world of work outside the Institutions
A training policy to support career development
Fair promotion prospects for AD, AST and AST / SC
Properly calculated promotion quotas and fair comparison of merits
Recognising and valuing the experience of colleagues 50 years and older
A dignified treatment for Contract Agents
Regular internal competitions every two years with a significant number of laureates
Access for CAs in FG III to the 'Junior Professional Programme' if it must continue
Make the most of the current Staff Regulations to reduce disparities<
Any re-opening of the Staff Regulations would have adverse consequences for all categories of personnel, particularly for pay and pensions
2. Well-being at work
· An office building policy that respects the environment
· Limited open-plan offices and the rejection of "hot-desking"
· More flexible working hours and tele-working
· Fighting against all forms of harassment
· Accessible, high quality restaurants and cafeterias
· Incentives to use less polluting modes of transport
3. A strengthened social and family policy
· More new European Schools and nurseries
· Effective JSIS health insurance coverage
· Improved social and welfare infrastructure